[See post below for a Dutch version]
This year we celebrate our 40th anniversary as Kessels & Smit. A reason to reflect on who we are, what we do and what we want to contribute to the world. We will do this by organising an Appreciative Inquiry Summit – facilitated by David Cooperrider, the founder of this way of working. We call it MADE: Make A Difference Event. During three days we invite a large group of people to work on the question how to make a positive difference in our work and in this world. A question that is relevant for many people. That's why we invited diferent people from all kinds of backgrounds, personalities and countries to join us in our inquiry.
Working towards the actual summit in May, this website is a place to show some of the proces. For those who will join, but also if you're not joining but just curious to see what's happening. After the summit this online meeting spot can be a valuable place to share insights and outcomes. It is an experiment, and not yet flawless. For instance: not all concent is available in English, yet... Sorry! We are working on it.
On this special website you can items on several topics, those already available in ENGLISH have (EN) behind the name:
· "The start”: Interviews with the initiators of the summit
· "Interview with David Cooperrider": What does the topic mean to him? (EN)
· "On topic": what's the central theme of the summit? (EN)
· "Meet the People”: Get to know other guests. Who are they and why are they coming?
· “The why”: The story behind the summit
· "The Making off": Stories about the design and proces of making the summit reality
· "Who’s talking?”: Introducting Kessels & Smit colleagues
· “Sneak preview": What to expect of the summit? Here you find input on the program and the flow of the days
As the summit approaches, we will publish interviews, movies, news items and more. All produced by the MADE Mediateam.